Plastic Triangle (optional)
Brown Strathmore drawing pad: Cut down to 11 x 14
Create a composition of detailed shapes in 2-point perspective that break out of the border. Fill your paper with No-Less than 15 shapes in 2 point perspective with openings. No Shading-just lines.
1. Using a light touch-draw a 3 inch border around your paper. Be sure to make your lines light because you will need to eraser some of them when you add shapes that are positioned outside of the border.
2. Next lightly add a horizon line and add two points AT THE VERY EDGE OF YOUR PAPER-(outside of the 3 inch border)
3. Now add 15 shapes. These are abstract boxes in a variety of sizes.
4. All of these shapes must have openings & insides. Make sure you draw the ledge as demonstrated in class and can be seen in the sample below:
5. Once you like what you have-clean it up by erasing any unwanted lines. Finally-go over your boxes to make them a little darker so they stand out.
6. Take one final look to see if you missed anything. Then print your name on the bottom right in small letters.